Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shopping!

Hey guys!
How are you? I'm very excited cause I went shopping today.. :) Sales are still on and I run into some intresting bargains.. So wanna see what I got?

I found this KORRES limited edition make-up packet for brunettes (it also comes for blonds) on sales and I got it for 19.90£ instead of 44.90 (I think).


It contains a blush, a mascara, a concealer, a lipgloss and a foundation.


Lipgloss: cinnamon 38


Mascara: Cobalt blue 03


Blush: Coral 45


Foundation: Wild rose WRF3


Concealer: Wild rose WRC4


3 nail polishes:
GT 376 for 4.00£
Adamo 01 top-coat for 4.00£
Deborah 00 base for 5.07£


A moisturizing cream by GARNIER for semi-oily skin for 7.46£


An eye roll-on against dark circles and swelling by GARNIER for 12.55£


That's all, hope you liked it!
Kisses, Aninoula!

2 comments:

  1. Auti i enudatiki tis Garnier ine kali? Ki episis poso kanei? Gt teleutaia exo 8umwsei me tin Johnson's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gia mena pou exo mikti-lipari epidermida douleuei kala! mou eksisorropei ti liparotita xoris na mou ksirainei tin epidermida. murizei oraia, stegnonei arketa grigora kai sou afinei tin aisthisi enos elafriou proiontos. Apo oti ksero vgainei kai gia ksires epidermides. I timi tis einai arketa xamili, 7,46 (hontos center).
    Sumperasma: good value for money! ;)

    ReplyDelete